What is YouTube Monetization Checker?
YouTube Monetization Checker tool is a useful platform to check if a YouTube channel or video is monetized. Calculates the estimated earnings of the Video or Channel and provides you with detailed information. It also provides insight into the monetary performance of the channel or video by providing different estimates of the potential earnings from a channel and video.
How to check if a YouTube channel is monetized?
Although YouTube makes it difficult to know its monetization status, our YouTube monetization checker tool is active and working. To find out whether any YouTube channel is monetized or not, simply paste the Youtube Channel URL into the box.
- If you see a join button on the channel,
- If there are ads in many videos of the channel,
- If you see a collaboration link with a Youtube MCN or Cms company on the channel's about page,
- If the channel and video pass the authenticity test,
- In addition to these, if the number of subscribers is more than 1000 and Total watch time (Total video minutes × Total views) = more than 4000 hours (240,000 minutes),
It is clear that the channel is making money.
How does the Monetization Checker tool work?
Youtube monetization checker operates by analyzing the source code of a channel or video page. It searches for specified advertising elements and values indicated for monetization within the page source. The tool examines and verifies these values, providing you with information on whether the channel or video is monetized or not.
How to check if a YouTube video is monetized?
Visit the video's page, right click and open the source code, look for "yt_ad", "value": "1" string. If that value is present, the video is monetized; if that string is not present, it is not monetized.
You don't need to do this for every video you want to check for monetization; just paste the URL of the video into the box above.
It is also worth noting: Sometimes videos that are not monetized may have ads. Therefore, always looking for the string
"yt_ad" in the source will not lead you to the right result. or likewise, if there is any copyright on the video or YouTube is running ads in the video for its own benefit, you will still see the string
"yt_ad", but this does not mean that the video is monetized. and advertising revenues are not attributed to the video. If such a situation exists in the video, the tool checks it and indicates that the video is not monetized.
How to check If a YouTube shorts video is monetized?
Just like regular videos, the same method is used to check if YouTube shorts videos are monetized. Additionally, checking shorts videos requires programming knowledge; if you can process shorts videos like we do, you can determine whether monetization is enabled on that video. The YouTube Monetization Checker gives a 100% accurate answer on whether a shorts video is monetized or not. Also, just because a channel is monetized doesn't mean that its shorts videos will also be monetized. Such an approach is not correct. If shorts videos contain copyrighted content, the tool will indicate that the video is not monetized.
Is the result accurate?
Yes! The response provided by Youtube Monetization Checker is 100% accurate. Additionally, it also indicates if there is copyright content in the YouTube video. (Private System, Paid)
What is the "Authenticity" status of the channel and video?
Indicates whether the channel and video are original or not. YouTube does not consider a video with a negative Authenticity Status as original. It assumes that the video has been used before. (Reused content).
- YouTube will not enable the monetization feature for a channel that has a video with a negative Originality Status by 90%.
- If monetization is enabled on a channel, but the authenticity status is negative, it indicates that there is another non-original third-party matched video or music in that particular video.
- If the Authenticity Status of the video or channel is positive, it means that the channel is eligible for monetization, or that the channel has been open for monetization before, or that there is a high probability that the channel monetization application will be approved.
YouTube Money Calculator
The YouTube Money Calculator is an online tool that estimates how much money you can make from your YouTube channel or video. It simplifies the process of estimating your video earnings, allowing you to quickly see the potential income based on views and engagement using easy-to-use sliders.
What are the requirements to Enable Monetization on a YouTube Channel?
YouTube has changed its 'monetization' requirements:
According to the new criteria, the condition of having 1000 subscribers has been reduced to 500. In other words, the requirement for earning money under the partner program has been lowered from 1000 subscribers to 500. Additionally, the requirement of 4,000 hours of watch time in a year or 10 million Shorts views in the last 90 days has been updated to '3,000 hours of watch time in a year or 3 million Shorts views in the last 90 days.' Among the new conditions, uploading 3 public videos in the last 3 months is also required. Content creators who meet the updated requirements can apply for the YouTube Partner Program. Creators will also have access to tipping features like Super Thanks, Super Chat, and Super Stickers, subscription tools like channel memberships, and the opportunity to promote their products through YouTube Shopping.
The previous requirements for earning money on YouTube were as follows:
- 4000 valid public watch hours is required in the last 1 year.
- Your Youtube Channel must have at least 1000 subscribers
- Your videos should not be private or unlisted.